People & Partners Insurance is a fully licensed and capitalized general insurance company with dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
We are now looking for experienced management and staff for the following positions:
1.Reinsurance assistant: 1 position
JOB TITLE-REINSURANCE ASSISTANT
POSITION SUMMARY: Reinsurance assistant perform routine reinsurance clerical duties such a maintaining records, processing,
and verifying new business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist to check the reinsurance placement to determine the policy in terms and conditions are correct.
- Coordinate the underwriting information between the reinsurance market and underwriting staff.
- Processing monthly quarterly and other report.
- Assist with Underwriter or Risk & Claims all facets of underwriting process.
- Process reinsurance submission to reinsurers.
- Manage all new and renewal reinsurance submission to make sure that they have been proceeded according workflow.
- Create, maintain and retrieve physical contract file.
- Produce ad hoc reports for management and underwriters.
- Respond to queries from accounting and all the internal departments.
- Assemble relevant information needed for audits or when required.
- Meeting departmental service standards in place for each process.
- Consolidate premium & claims monthly / quarterly with relevant department.
- Producing reports for management; reinsurers and MEF.
- Work closely with underwriting team to ensure proper pricing of new & renewal business.
- Prepare reinsurance statistics when needed.
- Perform other task as assign by direct supervisor.
- Man or Woman , Age : 20 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Related insurance field at least 1 year is an advantage.
- Strong competency in office automation application and system.
- Be self-motivated and work well with others.
- Good oral and written communication skills both Khmer and English.
- Strong attention and Self-motivated and ability to multi-task while managing priorities.
Qualifications & Requirement:
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a professional and cooperative team work, have opportunity to challenge with different of work experience and get related training course, also other benefit is indicated in the staff handbook.
- Interested candidates shall send the application and enclosed requirement as below:
- Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact number: 023 21 78 78
- Closing date: 09 Feb 2021
- Address: #38, St 322, S/K Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
- Attach letter: cover letter, updated CV (attached with certificate or equivalent), most recent recommendation.
Powered by Froala Editor