People & Partners Insurance is a fully licensed and capitalized general insurance company with dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
We are now looking for experienced management and staff for the following positions:
1. IT ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
An IT Assistant performs technical support work for users of computers and peripherals for an assigned department or other unit. This position assists users with the installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, and support of information
technology hardware and software.
The following list provides the most typical duties for positions in this job class:
• Perform initial installation and configuration of information technology hardware, software, and peripherals.
• Prepare new and upgraded computers to be connected to computer networks.
• Upgrade software and hardware on existing computers.
• Diagnose and provide support on computer system problems, including debugging, correcting, repairing, servicing, examining,
installing, training, and troubleshooting computer hardware, printers, and other peripherals.
• Provide assistance to users on the use of software and hardware.
• Provide support to help users to access network resources from work and home.
• Provide assistance with technology requirements in conference rooms, and other remote locations, including setting up laptops,
projectors, network and internet access.
• Gather, research and communicate pricing on computer equipment and peripherals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
This position requires a bachelor degree or equivalent, with 1 years of experience in related positions.
HOW TO APPLY