People & Partners Insurance Plc is a fully licensed and capitalized general insurance company with dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.People & Partners Insurance is looking for candidate who is qualify with position as below :
Job posting : 01 post
Job Title : CLAIM MANAGER
Job Summary : Insurance claims managers lead a team of claims handlers and make sure that they deal with insurance claims efficiently. As a claims manager you would handle more complicated insurance claims and deal with customer complaints and appeals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
• Making sure that claims are dealt with in accordance to insurance compliance and regulations
• Managing and coaching your team.
• Working closely with insurance brokers, agents.
• Dealing with customer complaints and appeals.
• Working on complex or fraudulent cases that need experience and specialist knowledge.
• Maintaining quality and customer service standards.
• Keeping accurate records.
• Taking responsibility for the department’s productivity and targets. Skills, interests and qualities.
• Providing training to team.
• The ability to lead and motivate a team.• Responsible for managing the insurance claims department.
• Operates one or more claims processing units, including the timely and proper disposition of claims in accordance with coverage amounts.
• Oversees insurance claims for personal, motor, property, or casualty losses based on coverage, appraisal, and verifiable damage. Ensures complete and sound claim settlements, legal reviews and investigations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. May give input into developing the budget.
• Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring good coordination with other departments.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience :
• Graduated degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Postgraduate studies in the field of law is an advantage.
• At least Five years of managerial / experience i9ncluding handling complex claims.
• Excellent written and verbal both Khmer & English.
• Competent in Microsoft office (Ms. Excel & Ms. Word).
• Excellent customer service skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
• A calm and assertive manner when dealing with complaints.
• Proven knowledge of insurance theory and practices, insurance contracts and their application.
• Proven knowledge of insurance contracts, and the legal aspects of court procedures affecting legal liability for all lines of insurance.
• Proven ability to establish repair requirements and cost estimates for extensive losses and serves as a subject matter expert on respective claims projects.
• Proven organizational skills to effectively prioritize increased and more complex workloads.
• Communication skills necessary to effectively communicate and/or negotiate with policyholders, claimants, attorneys, agents, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities to effectively train, coach, and provide feedback to less experienced associates.
• Adaptability to management and staff for company development and improvement.The Successful candidate will enjoy working in a professional and cooperative team work, have opportunity to challenge with difference of work experience and get related training course, also other benefit is indicated in the staff handbook.
Interested candidates must send cover letter and updated CV to following :
• firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Closing Date : 05th December 2020
• Attached letter: cover letter, updated CV (attached with certificate or equivalent), most recent recommendation.