People & Partners Insurance is a fully licensed and capitalized general insurance company with dynamic and innovative leadership, we aim to be different and strive for transparency, trust, strength and security. Our vision is to build the most profitable, professional and customer focused general insurance company in Cambodia.
We are now looking for experienced management and staff for the following positions:
Job Posts : Internal Audit Officer / 1position
- Create audit schedules and plans for the internal audit fieldwork.
- Lead, direct and guide audit staff.
- Enable to work in provinces for audit mission.
- Develop new effective audit programs to meet current practice changes
- Review and evaluate audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Design and initiate auditing techniques, practices and benchmarks.
- Evaluate internal control and make recommendations on how to improve
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes
- Prepare audit reports including the audit findings and appropriate corrective actions initiated for the top management.
- Ensure, track and monitor appropriate follow-up actions.
- Ensure best practices, standards and procedures of the company in all audit operations.
- Enhance and practice interpersonal and team-building skills throughout the audit department.
- Perform other audit tasks as assign by Direct Supervisor.
REQUIREMENT & QUALIFICATION:
- Gender : Male or Female
- Bachelor degree, accounting, finance and banking
- Pursuing ACCA, CPA is a plus.
Experience & Skill:
- Strong at risk assessment and risk analysis skills.
- Good at accounting and finance auditing (Financial risk audit).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the time frame.
- At least 1 years’ experience in internal/external audit or other relevant skill of finance/accounting for 2 years
- Good research, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Attentive to detail and accuracy;
- Good Computer literacy especially MS Office.
- Good communication both oral and written of Khmer and English.
- Report directly to Internal Audit Manager or such other person as the Company may direct from time to time.
- Work closely with other team members and Regional Head Office.
- Coordination and communication with other departments, and regulators.
- The successful candidate will enjoy working in a professional and cooperative team work, have opportunity to challenge with different of work experience and get related training course, also other benefit is indicated in the staff handbook.
Interested candidates shall send the application and enclosed requirement as below:
- Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact number : 023 21 78 78
- Closing date : 27 June 2021
- Address : #38, St 322, S/K Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Boeung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh.
- Attach letter : cover letter, updated CV (attached with certificate or equivalent), most recent recommendation.